Thursday, February 28, 2013

Classroom Photos

 I have said this a thousand times...but I love seeing pictures of other classrooms! So, I thought I would post some more of mine. 
 This is my Read With Me/Math With Me area, along with my computer area, etc.
Our large group space...

 The sink area where I store all of my station materials on the right and left side.  I also like to display fun reading charts that we have studied on the bulletin boards.
 This is a hands-on area where the children can grab supplies they might need during station time.
 My computer area...
 My listening area...
 My AR space...
 Where I keep my station baskets so the students can get them each day... along with other station  materials and things that we might be using in the specific week we are in.
Another shot of my reading table with my charts and graphs behind me.

1 comment: