Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Read with Me

 This is my Read with Me Station area that I use each day.  I love my 3 Ways to Read Anchor Chart!
 We sit in a small circle on this carpet while we read together and introduce/review skills each week.
 This pocket chart is an excellent way to retell our stories each week, plus the students are able to review the previous story or "take a peek" at next week's story.  We discuss what the next story might be about.
This little table has my important tools for Read with Me.  I have laminated Word Rings for every reading level, vocabulary picture cards, spelling words, Homemade Bloom's Bookmarks, and my Reading Log Clipboard to take notes on every child during our reading time together.
My Vocabulary Words are also displayed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment